Who we are
Our website address is: https://againstesl.eu/againstwp.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
Data controller and Responsible for the processing of personal data
Regional Department of Education – Pazardzhik, Peyo Yavorov str. 1, and art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) that the personal data you have communicated will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
Responsible for the processing of personal data (“Responsible”) are:
- Regional Department Of Education – Pazardzhik, Peyo Yavorov str.1, 4400 Pazardzhik, Bulgaria, as the site manager
- Inspectoratul Scolar Judetean Bacau – Str. Oituz, Nr. 24, 600266, Bacau, Romania – Cod fiscal: 4278736
- Istituto Comprensivo Statale “Aldo Moro , Via Pigna N. 103 , 80013 Casalnuovo Di Napoli, Italy
- Associacao Educativa Nacional De Inclusao E Inovaçao Nas Escolas, Rua Dr Jose Ernesto Olivera N 11, 7940-260 Beja Cuba, Portugal
- SAHNAHAN ORTAOKULU, şahnahan mahallesi özdemir sokak 8/1, 44000 Yeşilyurt, Malatya, Turkey
Person as data protection officer (RPD)
The Data Controller has appointed a person as data protection officer (R.P.D.), an expert and qualified consultant who supports the Data Controller in the management of data processing in compliance with current legislation.
Person as data protection officer can be contacted at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of personal data
Personal data, including names, phone numbers, addresses (including e-mail addresses) – whether directly provided by you in the Application Form or retrieved from public sources – will be processed by the Data Controller in accordance with the GDPR and regulations national law (Privacy Code), including the provisions issued by the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
Object and Mode of the processing
For “processing” of personal data, pursuant to art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 of the GDPR, must be understood any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation , processing, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or the destruction.
Such personal data will be processed manually and / or with the support of IT or telematic means, according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency provided by the law on personal data protection and protecting the privacy of the person to whom the data refer via appropriate security measures, for example, by preventing access to data to unauthorized parties (except in cases where data communication is mandatory by law).
The processing of personal data requested is necessary for participation in the projects managed by REGIONAL DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION – PAZARDZHIK. Failure to provide data will make it impossible to participate in the project.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the purposes and participation related to the initiatives managed by REGIONAL DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION – PAZARDZHIK and specifically to: allow registration and participation in the initiative, sending communications related to the courses, sending free educational material, sending communications related to free activities of didactic interest, to provide assistance and support services, to register with the recatschool.eu portal.
Your freely expressed consent, acquired by filling in and signing the application form to the REGIONAL DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION – PAZARDZHIK initiatives or through the channels made available to the user, makes the processing of personal data provided legitimate.
Recipients of Personal Data
Your personal data may be made accessible, for the purposes mentioned above, as well as to the Person as data protection officer and the RPD, employees and collaborators of the Data Controller expressly authorized to process, under the direct authority of the Data Controller and only in execution of the instructions given by this.
If personal data should be disclosed in compliance with a legal or contractual obligation, the data may be disclosed to parties legitimated by law or contract to receive them.
The data are processed within the European Union and are not subject to transfer abroad. If, however, due to specific needs connected to the location of the Company’s servers and coordination of group activities, it is necessary to transfer data to countries outside the European Union, the Data Controller undertakes to guarantee adequate levels of protection and data protection personal data, in compliance with the applicable rules, including the stipulation of standard contractual clauses.
In any case, personal data will not be visible to other users, but only to persons who have been instructed and authorized by the Data Controller.
Retention period of personal data
The personal data processed for the purposes set out above will be kept, in compliance with the applicable law for the protection of personal data, for the period necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes of the processing (“conservation limitation principle”, art.5 , GDPR) or according to the deadlines set by the law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.The unconfirmed data will be deleted after 30 days from registration.
Personal data will be kept for the period indicated, in order to propose the participation in new projects.
Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to articles 15 – 21 of the GDPR, in relation to the personal data communicated, you have the right to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of personal data and access their content in an intelligible form; receive information on the purposes of the processing, on the categories of personal data in question, on the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, on the retention period of the data (access rights);
- obtain the updating, modification and / or correction of personal data (right of rectification);
- request cancellation of personal data no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed, of those for which you have revoked your consent to the processing of those unlawfully processed; the deletion of data may also be requested if you have objected to the processing, or in the event that the cancellation derives from a legal obligation (right to be forgotten); the deletion of data may also be requested if you have objected to the processing;
- obtain the limitation of the processing of data whose accuracy, that have been unlawfully processed, has been contested with the data necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court and, moreover, in the event of opposition to treatment (right to limitation);
- oppose the processing of personal data concerning you (right of opposition);
- revoke the consent given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in the event of violation of the regulations regarding the protection of personal data: to exercise this right, you can contact the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data;
- receive a copy of the data concerning you, in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device, and request that such data be transmitted to another Data Controller (right to data portability).
For the exercise of your rights and for the revocation of your consent you can send an email to email@example.com
For more information regarding personal data, you can contact the REGIONAL DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION – PAZARDZHIK Person as data protection officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to the information
Regional Department of Education – Pazardzhik may make changes to the information in order to incorporate changes in national and / or EU legislation or to adapt to technological innovations. Any changes will be reported on this web page made constantly available through the hyperlink located in the footer of the Site. Users should read the information from time to time to see if REGIONAL DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION – PAZARDZHIK has made any changes.