Regional Department of Education- Pazardzhik is one of 28 province departments on behalf of Ministry of Education and Science. It is responsible for carrying out educational and training activities in district Pazardzhik (within 12 municipality) in accordance with the directives of Ministry of Education and Science. There are 117 schools and 81 kindergardens here. Regional Department of Education- Pazardzhik carries out a lot of innovative studies with teachers and parents in our schools. It is a regional institution responsible for carrying out educational and training activities. Our authority is responsible for methodological help in the fields of school organization and education. Subject experts in Regional Department of Education- Pazardzhik collaborate with teachers at schools to implement new educational methods and activities that make classes activities more attractive, reduce early school leaving and make students’ school results higher. Our department also controls educational activities according to national and European prioprities and organize different training according to teachers’ needs. Many projects are put into practice for the development of not only academic achievements but also social aspects of the students. We have effective partnerships with the school units in our region, authorities and institutions responsible for education and we have established effective local, regional, national and international partnerships as well. We offer equal opportunities to schools belonging to different backgrounds and in our district there are 3 School centers for Inclusive education- SEN students and 1 Regional center for inclusive education which support all schools. It focuses on providing support and advice to schools to achieve the objective of offering education to all children depending on psychosocial and individual challenges, problems and talents.
Secondary School “St. St. Cyril and Metodius”, Vetren is the associate partner in this project. It is a secondary school which is situated in a small urban town Vetren in district Pazardzhik. The school was established in 1840 and has 178 years old history. It has 156 students from different minorities and is the only one school in the town. The students age is 5-14. There are 20 educators who teach subjects of the general curriculum -Language and Literature, science, Math, History, Geography, English, Chemistry, Physic, ICT and etc. For reducing ESL at school there a lot of extracurricular activities , teachers-parents activities, paint and music activities and etc. The teachers have been working on different projects to make school more attractive to the students.
The School Inspectorate of Bacau County, Romania is a public body, under the authority of the Romanian Ministry of Education. Our main task is to coordinate, monitor and control the schools of all levels in the county of Bacau (about 300 public educational units: kindergartens, primary schools, gymnasiums and trades schools and 20 private education units). The inspectorate is structured in departments: management, curriculum and other departments (judicial, accounting, study documents, registry, investment). All our 32 school inspectors are experienced teachers and many have also worked as school principals or deputy principals. Many have experience in curriculum design and the implementation of assessment practices, in school management and in educational research. Our institution also coordinates and monitors the activity of the Teaching Staff House which offers free courses for all teachers in our county, as well as Children’s Palace, institution which primarily offers extracurricular activities. Our Inspectorate (Inspectoratul Scolar Judetean Bacau) and its 32 school inspectors also provides an assurance of quality and public accountability in the education system in our county. We offer equal opportunities to schools belonging to different backgrounds. Through the inspections in schools and centers for education we carry out, we promote best practices and school improvement by advising teachers, principals and boards of management in the school units in our area. We are also in charge of providing reports on curriculum provision, teaching, learning and assessment in the educational system and we provide advice to policy makers in the Department of Education and to the wider educational system. We have effective partnerships with the school units in our region, authorities and institutions responsible for education and we have established effective local, regional, national and international partnerships so far. We have had previous LLP, Erasmus+ cooperation and we consider these actions a real way of changing something in the educational process by exchanging ideas and practices with other institutions in the respect of adapting some features to our own system in the immediate interest of our staff and students.
Şahnahan Secondary school is located in Yeşilyurt which is the biggest town and very close to the center of Malatya. There are 17 teacher with all professions and 3 managers. The school also has 185 students whose ages are between 9 and14.
Students’ parents mainly earn their lives by agriculture and trade. There are also workers working both in public and private places. Generally, most of the parents tend to send their children to schools and support their children to study in schools. But there are a few parents who aren’t very interested with the school matters of theri children. So these children are tend to leave the school early and they tend to bad habits like violence,.etc.
The National Association of Educational Innovation and Inclusion in Schools (AENIE) is composed by 9 members of the Board, all linked directly or indirectly to the education system. The direction is composed of teachers, operational workers, union officials, representatives of parents, elements linked to the Portuguese education system and they believe they may have a important contribution in improving the quality of teaching-learning process in schools. Also there are 6 persons working mainly in the internships.
The Association believes that it is imperative that teachers accompany this cibernaut generation of students, running the risk of becoming pedagogically obsolete.
“The short term scientific and pedagogical knowledge, teachers face today poses a constant dilemma: either they update, expand and diversify the initial knowledge, or age at a breakneck pace” (Manuel António Patrício). In addition, the AENIE believes in “task based learning” (TBL) because it appears as a form of real experiences of everyday life. Thus, the TBL emerges as very important reference in formative assessment, presenting itself as a source of success and motivation in student learning (one paradigmatic example is the activities of the European Club of Schools). Therefore the AENIE believes that the mobility of students in the employment context is the best way of improving personal skills in order to be prepared for entering in to the job market, promoting qualification, innovation and entrepreneurship, helping companies to be more competitive and
looking for new niche markets abroad and also helping young people tread a successful path.
So, The purposes of the association AENIE are:
– to assure and contribute, by all means, that parents, tutors, teachers and staff can fully accomplish their mission as responsible elements for education;
– to contribute for the balanced personality and educational development of each student;
– to establish a teaching policy under the values of respect, equality and civic values of all students;
– to promote an inclusive and innovative school as far as pedagogical terms are concerned using the ICT Technologies;
– to help all students and parents/children’s tutors with economic problems;
– to support teachers with new strategies of teaching so they can improve their pedagogical methods through internal and external formation;
– to support schools as far as new pedagogical practices are concerned;
– to promote and support European Clubs in the Schools;
– to promote volunteering in schools:
– to combat the early school leaving;
– to promote student mobility;
– to promote internships for students in a work context;
– to promote entrepreneurship among young people;
– to promote new work skills of students;
– to develop students exchange projects.
To accomplish all that the AENIE association must:
– struggle for the students, parents, staff and tutors’ fair and legitimate rights and interests as far as school, education and culture are concerned;
– establish the necessary dialogue in order to promote understanding and cooperation amongst all parts involved in the projects;
– promote and cooperate in different actions in school, mainly by implementing new pedagogical practices;
– develop external partnerships for mobility of students in the employment context;
– promote and develop connections and partnerships with other similar associations or with their representative structures aiming the achievement of their goals/interests enclosed to the Education Ministry.
The Comprehensive school “Aldo Moro” is in Casalnuovo di Napoli, a solar town of 50000 habitants, not far from the city of Naples (20 km). It qualifies as a center for urban aggregation by promoting cultural and social design, with the primary goal of preventing school drop out and social disadvantages.
The school population of I.C.S. “Aldo Moro” is of 1327 pupils, distributed in 61 first cycle classes.
The staff is approximately 160 (DS, DSGA, 140 teachers and 25 ATA personnel).
The I.C.S. “Aldo Moro” includes 5 plexuses:
• the Head Office in Via Pigna, with management offices, administrative offices, 14 first-level secondary school classes, 1 primary school classes, gym, computer lab, technical-scientific laboratory, auditorium, 2 multi-functional classrooms and teaching room;
• the plexus in Via Marconi, with 10 primary school classes, 6 nursery school classes and a multi-purpose hall;
• the plexus in Viale dei Pini, with 3 kindergartens, a gym, a multifunctional laboratory, a laboratory for recreational-motor activities, a teaching room and a theater;
• the plexus in Viale dei Tigli, with 6 primary school classes, 2 first-level secondary school classes, a gym, a computer lab, a teaching room and a theater;
• the Plexus of Via Mennella, with 4 classes of kindergarten, 9 primary school classes, 6 first-level secondary school and gym classes.